2007年6月3日星期日

翁帆致杨振宁的英文情诗,再中译,祝本诗社鸟枪换炮,有了博客。社长功绩至伟!

[再译前言]

伯克狼译的“翁帆致杨振宁的英文情诗”, 恐怕咱天下的老百姓中文过不了四六级的大都欣赏不了, 以致引起诸多巷议, 让人非常遗憾. 依歪河畔有好事者如本会计,再译成陕北信天游体, 老少咸宜, 希望大家传唱, 体会爱的真谛.

春来绿草满山坡,妹子俺不再见阿哥。
昨儿情意全抓瞎,凉风吹出我泪花花。
不知哥哥心想啥,眼神儿空空心如麻。

笑模样儿心里藏,从今儿咱俩隔道墙。
云彩黑黑日头暗,这路啊一走一磕绊。

阳光刺眼根根针,妹子俺从此哪儿安身!
海鸟头上双双过,不象阿妹没着落。

空空心儿荒荒岛,好梦变成浪泡泡。
漆黑的夜里满天星,就是听不见阿哥声。

瓦罐落地一片片,咱俩这辈子莫见面。

[附英文原著]

I Have to Go

翁帆[中国]

I have to go, my darling. Spring arrives. Life in nature
blooms but breath of love dies. I take a deep inhale,
depressed at the freshness. I have to go.

Darling, too many walls have been built between us. Your
heart is up where I cannot find. I look into your eyes
and see nothing inside. Your smile is no longer here to
shine. When clouds abruptly darken the sky, when turns
suddenly occupy the road, I have to go.

Darling, my shelter shatters. Sunshine glitters on the sea.
Light stings my eyes. Uttering a cry, the sea gull flaps
its wings. My island sways in the wind. The waves run onto
the rocks – crash, boom, bang. When hope turns into foam,
I have to go.

Darling, night no longer lights fire. Access to your voice
has expired. I glare at my phone, catching no trace of your
name. As stars twinkle, magic slides from my hands. It falls
to the ground like china -- crash, boom, bang. When the
pieces could no longer make a whole, I have to go

没有评论: